We do not take responsibility for any use of personal information you provide to third-party websites or applications that you may have accessed through our websites or applications.
What We Collect
Orthotrac UK Ltd collects personal and anonymous information from you.
Personal Information is data that can be used to identify or describe an individual. Orthotrac UK Ltd collects personal information online when you:
- Sign up for Patient Reminders with Patients Comms
- Sign up for Online backup with Redstor
- Sign up for Eset anti-virus
- Make purchases for equipment and software
- Submit questions or comments through our online forms
- Request information or materials,
- Request warranty or post-warranty service and support for a Carestream product,
- Register products online,
- Participate in online surveys,
- Register to become a subscriber to a Carestream Service,
- Participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes, contests, or other registrations,
- Request we send information to your colleagues or customers, or
- Sign up for marketing emails
The type of information collected may include:
- Phone number,
- Business contact information,
- Billing and delivery information,
- E-mail address,
- Demographic information.
- Orthotrac UK Ltd uses the personal information you provide to:
- Create and maintain accounts,
- Process, fulfill, and follow up on orders,
- Answer your e-mail,
- Send information you request,
- Communicate with regard to your account or system status, send surveys, and register products,
- Send information to colleagues on your behalf, or
Send marketing materials.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control the other websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We have an opt-in policy for the Orthotrac UK Ltd marketing list. On some forms, there is a checkbox that you can select if you would like to be included in the list. Otherwise, we will not include your information in our marketing distribution.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
Please email Becky Vinegrad email@example.com if you have any questions. Your privacy and our professional standards are very important to us.