CS OrthoTrac Software v188.8.131.52
We are pleased to introduce the new release of CS OrthoTrac Software v184.108.40.206
Upgrading to CS OrthoTrac Software v220.127.116.11
The upgrade to CS OrthoTrac Software v18.104.22.168 is only a software upgrade so it will not take too long. However, we do recommend that you perform the update at the end of a working day rather than at lunchtime.
The following section summarises the essential installation procedures for updating the CS OrthoTrac software on a workstation:
- Start up the workstation and log on as a user with full Administrator rights. This is the user ORTHOTRAC on a standard setup.
- Open the CS OrthoTrac software as normal; the downloaded CS OrthoTrac software installer is not required. A message will state that a new version exists on the server, click Yes to install it on the workstation.
- CS OrthoTrac Software v22.214.171.124 is installed on the workstation.
- Restart the workstation if prompted to do so, otherwise the CS OrthoTrac software will open automatically.
- Close out of the CS OrthoTrac software.
- Repeat these steps to update each CS OrthoTrac computer on your network.
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade to CS OrthoTrac Software v126.96.36.199 then please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk on +44 1943 605066 or E-mail helpdesk@OrthoTracsupport.co.uk
Please complete this short form and confirm you have reviewed the hardware and software requirements prior to downloading the V14 update.